Monday, March 30, 2009

Added to Inventory!!

This week I finished the 76 bibs that I started last week. They are folded and on the shelf. I really like these new towels, they have cute little animals and are cute colors. You can check out all the cute bibs I have including Disney ones at my website http://www.tctwest.net/~dcdesign/home.html

I also finished 10 quiet books that were sitting on the shelf half done and made 4 more super capes for a new order.

My humanitarian projects this week were 5 bibs, 8 pairs of booties and I put the binding on the quilt that Merilee and Amber tied last weekend.

I am getting low on Mother Goose Quiet Books , I have a lot of store bought cloth books that have been waiting to be made and I am trying to find fabric for 15 crib sheets ordered by a day care in New Mexico. I need to get some quilt tops ready for the 14th for our group project day - hopefully some people will show up to help me tie them.

Sigh, I guess I better quit blogging and get busy - the more "therapy" the better.

5 comments:

  1. wow you are the LADY! Awesome you have got so many projects finished. I just love projects. I finished my girls curtains today and and doing a little more spray painting! i will post the finished product soon! love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented in so many ways. I am absolutely amazed by all the things you accomplish in such a short period of time. YOU'RE MY HERO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bibs and little fleece booties; have you thought about adding them to your website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new bibs are so chic!! I love the photos. I'm glad you take time to blog, I enjoy all the new posts. I wish I had a more talented therapy like you, I usually just start cleaning or baking, in the end I usually have nothing to show for it (the house gets messed back up and the food gets eaten:). You are an amazing woman, thanks for your example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel free to send anything my way, I can help! I love the new bibs and can't wait for mine to get here, yay!! You're amazing, you inspire me to get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete