Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grandchildren visit the Funneefarm!

Nathan and Amber came to visit this week end. It was good to see them again - seems like it has been forever since they have been down. The kids ran and played out side - they were so tired and dirty when they came in. lol - you could have made mudpies with the dirt left in the tub!


Aden learning how to play Webkinz - don't you just love those huge eyes! His lashes don't really show but they are really long and thick - what a cutie!

Aden and his dog Zeke

Heather in her Sunday dress that used to be her mother's.

Heather and Pappy. Check out those big blue eyes!

Heather and her daddy napping after church - no baby could be more loved.
Nathan took Pappy and Eric fishing yesterday - he was pooped out I guess.

Merilee and Amber tied one of our humanitarian quilts. They had never tied one before so I got them started and then I left to do the hot dogs for the paintball players. When I got back they were just finishing it. They did a great job and have sore fingers to prove it!

Everyone left tonight - it is just Lance, me and pappy - 24 hours before the next set of grandkids arrive!!

3 comments:

  1. That will seem like a quiet 24 hours! It sounds like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that Lance is having such a good time! You guys don't stay still for long. I wish I could have helped tie the quilt, the one sewing skill I have!! Johnathan's been worried that he's getting behind on points...we'll have to check up on that! The pictures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to get away and Nathan loved fishing...even though it he came home wounded =). We'll have to come back down one of these days again!

    ReplyDelete