Saturday, March 21, 2009

Paintball kids

We had a few paintball players in to play today and the little ones were dying to play. I put goggles on the 3 grandkids that were here and took them to the targets. They had a ball. The gun was a little heavy but they actually got some hits.

Lexi - Brandon - Aden

The had a ton of fun finding paintballs on the ground, you would have thought it was an Easter Egg hunt. All three kids sat on the step with their hotdogs and pop afterwards, but my camera was out of memory!!

2 comments:

  1. For a minute I thought you guys did have an Easter Egg hunt (last picture)! I hate it when my camera runs out of memory, it's maddening, especially when you were getting pictures like these. I enjoyed the ones you got, and I bet it was a dream come true for Lexi, Brandon and Aden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The masks make their heads look so huge! :) Aren't they just the luckiest kids to have a Granny & Pappy who own a PAINTBALL field!

    ReplyDelete