Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sewing Projects From Last Week

I made 10 gowns for our humanitarian project. I had an order for 6 super capes (personalized) and 3 princess capes. I got them done and in the mail. I made 10 more princess capes so now I have a few ahead. The super capes are ready to sew - but I can't personalize them until I get orders.


I also worked on a couple dozen booties (not finished yet) and got the necks cut and ribbing pinned on about 75 pull over bibs. But those are next week's projects.

2 comments:

  1. Holy busy, Batman! I mean Batwoman? lol So how many full-time jobs do you have now? I just love those super capes. Those kids are going to have a "Super" fun birthday party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been having fun. Is your ward participating with Hearts and Hands too, or are your humanitarian projects something you do year-round? You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete