Sunday, December 27, 2009

Puzzling!

Yikes, what a morning! Seth, Ashlyn and Brenna were up early of course but not dressed until about 10:00 and it took me until almost lunch time to get their hair combed. We played cars, dress up, play dough and guns; ate pretzles, popcorn and candy canes; fought, teased, chased and giggled; rolled marbles, strung beads and puzzled.

Brenna spent over an hour playing with these doll magnets on the fridge. She sang little songs to them the entire time.

Don't let these innocent faces fool you.
I was so pooped by lunch time that I really needed a nap - 3 of them to be exact!!!
They zonked in just a few minutes and I got to blog!

The real puzzle here is what to do with them for the next few days that we haven't already done?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about doing all those things with them in one day! :) You're such a good Granny. I'm having a great time just relaxing and recovering and bonding with Benjamin but I miss my other babies. Thanks for taking such good care of them. You're the BEST! Don't let them wear you out too much. Love you.

    ReplyDelete