Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Baby - Benjamin

Yesterday I went to Billings to return Paul. We had a delicious lunch at Nathan's. I got lots hugs, snuggles and kisses from Heather and Josie - just what I needed.
I can't believe how fast they are growing and how much they are talking.
Don't you love the blue, blue eyes of these two sweet little girls!
Then is was off to April's for my first peek at my new grandson. He is a handsome little fellow - he looks a lot like Seth. You can see more photos of him at http://aprilz42.blogspot.com/
Then I packed up Brenna, Ashlyn and Seth and brought them home to spend a few days with me while April recuperates. Should make for a busy week.

2 comments:

  1. A handsome fellow indeed! I can't wait to plant a kiss right on his forehead...until then, please give him one for me! Have fun with the rest of kiddos; I wish I was there to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so so so so much, mom! Today was SO relaxing. I took 2 naps. (Yes 2! lol) I hope the kids are being good for you. I miss them already. I just hope Benjamin doesn't get used to having a quiet house!

    ReplyDelete