Friday, December 11, 2009

. . . . and the stockings were hung!

Merilee's kids were here today to help me get ready for Christmas - finally. We only hung a few - but we put out all the stocking hanger uppers. I love stocking holders and buy a new one when ever I see one - I have 19 in all - not enough for everyone to come home for Christmas yet, but I am getting there. I have paid a lot for some of them, but got 4 new ones at the Dollar Store this year - Yahoo!
Four of them are cheap plastic ones that are left from when the kids were little. Almost antiques!
They decorated the tree beautifully. Brandon is holding a plastic sled ornament that I made from a kit when I first got married. I signed up for a "craft of the month" club. I would get so excited when a new kit arrived. Any way, this cheapy little sled has lasted 36 years! (Definately an antique!)

No mistle toe - NO Kiss!!
PS - Christmas Stockings are now back in stock - check them out at My Website

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Are the gingerbread houses the new ones? Don't sell out of those stocking until Merilee has a chance to snag a few for my family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog post...the stockings neatly aligned all along your entertainment center almost made me cry! We miss you guys...each and every one of you!
    I can't believe that you were able to keep track of that cute little slay! It is adorable. Congrats to you!
    I think it was so cute that Brandon was taunting his sister by trying to give her a kiss...too cute and what a handsome little stinker!
    I look forward to more posts! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Your Christmas tree is gorgeous Lauralee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, sibling love, it's so sweet! The stockings are so cute! If we all make it for Christmas one year, I couldn't imagine what 31 stocking would look like all hung up! Anyway, cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete