Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grandkids Galore!

We went to Billings on Sunday to see our new granddaughter and attend Benjamin's baby blessing.


Charlotte and her mommie (Anneke)


Granny, Charlotte and Josie - the "Big Sister".


Proud Pappy!

Baby Benjamin was blessed today (Sunday, Jan 30th) - I didn't get one picture of him today, but here is one from last week when he visited.


Smooches from Granny - I just can't resist so i hope they get used to it!


After the baby blessing, April and Steve cooked us an awesome ham dinner. The kids had a picnic on the floor. Not all of them are in this photo - there are several more running around.

Armfulls of Grandkids

Brenna - Ashlyn - Benjamin - Seth

Aden and his awesome birthday cake (Dec. 2009)


Tough guy Brandon taking out the popcans!

2 comments:

  1. oh look at those cute babies! love it! wish we were there to give hugs and smooches too! We sure miss granny and pappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I know the joy of Grandchildren I recognize how blessed you and John are!! I was talking with Clint Pollock (my nephew in Laurel) and he told me that April had alot of her family in church with her last Sunday!!! Congratulations on such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete