Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dry Creek Design Craft Update

I can't believe it has been a whole month since I posted about sewing. I am sure you all dying to know what I have created. I made 13 pairs of booties, two recieving blankets and 10 nighties for the church humanitarian project. For Dry Creek Design I made 4 - Three Little Pig story books, 12 - Mother Goose Story books, 108 pull over bibs - (you should check out the 11 new designs I added), 8 nursing coverups and 14 matching burb cloths.

Earlier in the month I made 6 Bible Quiet Books and 10 Mother Goose Quiet Books. You can't see them very well, but I found some really cute little finger puppets to go in Noah's Ark!


The sad part is - it took me most of the month to do the quiet books and the rest I got done in less than 10 days. The quiet books are very time consuming and it seemed like I kept getting interrupted so it took even longer.

4 comments:

  1. You get so much done! You inspire me to get more done. Right now I'm lucky if all I get done is: actually get he dishwasher loaded before lunch and try to get a load of laundry done. Thanx! Oh ya... I love the new bibs they are awesome, they completely cover Grace and are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW lady! you really are amazing! i knew it but now there is proof! ;) i love the new designs so cute! can;t wait to see you in june! you heard we are road tripping it right? wish us luck! PS i want to know if you could help me finish a quilt? it is a little bigger than a lap quilt but smaller than a twin. i have the top done and the fabric for the back i need to piece together & then sew it. I did the top piece last summer and i am dying to finish it, but i am lost?! let me know if you have any suggestions of anything else i should buy to finish it if we will have time. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. You combine the work capability of five women I think! I've been noticing that you have a lot of random places visiting your blog, and I'm guessing that many of the hits you get are tied with your craft business (that is really cool). Anyways, I bet your loving life with all this sewing/craft time, and I'm excited for you to come up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that your talent has become immortal! It can't be possible that a human could accomplish all this and still be sane; I guess this just proves that you truly are angel-like! I absolutely love the booties! They are my new fav! I am saving up for a sewing machine; can you tell me which one I should buy; I do not want to buy a lemon

    ReplyDelete