Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Rain - Cottonwood Snow

These little ones discovered that it was raining and escaped out the door to do a rain dance. They got soaked, but had a lot of fun before their mothers dragged them back in for warm baths.


Blake dancing up a storm!

Lexie and Brandon trying to catch raindrops on their tongues.


No, this is not a summer snow storm - it is cotton from the cottonwood trees. This is not a very good picture, but it almost did look like snow. The lawn is covered and if you breathe deeply outside you suck it up your nose! Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures on this post, they almost look like they're polaroids! The kids are so cute dancing in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, to be a kid again. (Well some days anyway.) I just want someone to cook me dinnner, clean my clothes after I play in the rain, and make me go to bed while they clean up the rest of the day's messes! :)

    ReplyDelete