Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Pappy peeking out from under his hat.



Loree, Merilee and Anneke sent me to my room - one minute of timeout for each year old I am - that is a long time, but not yet a full hour! I still wasn't able to catch up on my scripture reading, tho.

Anneke and Josie drove clear down from Billings just to bring Pappy a little father's day treat and have dinner with us. Josie loved this lion and was feeding it a bottle all afternoon, so cute.

Eric and Brandon on the motorcycle.
Cute photo of Carly in her cousins camp shirt.
Paul came down to spend the night. He loves his motorcycle that he bought from Nathan. Please drive safe, Paul!!!
Aden and Seth checking out the betta fish I bought. Cousins camp kids named it Razzberry Rainbow.

2 comments:

  1. Josie loved that betta fish you bought! I got the best of both worlds for Father's Day. I got to drive down and see you guys and eat a delicious dinner, and come home and see my beloved, long lost husband!! Thanks for letting us stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought our dinner was pretty fancy! I really enjoyed spending time with you :)

    ReplyDelete