Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Funneefarm Cousins Camp

A few weeks ago I sent each of my 6 oldest grandchildren the following letter. I have been planning and buying ever since. I think I am as excited as the grandchildren. Watch for my posts next week. I will try to take lots of photos and blog each night - if I am not to tired anyway.
Dear Kaitlyn, Carly, Dominique, Seth, Lexi, Aden:

You are invited to attend the first annual Funneefarm Cousins Camp in Greybull, Wyoming! There will be 4 fun filled days from June 16th-19th. This camp is for all Pappy and Granny Zito’s grandchildren that are 4 years old or older.
Some of the activities that you will enjoy are: A treasure hunt, swimming, target shooting with paintball guns, bed time stories about when your mom was little, fun songs, a hike, games, lots of crafts, a service project and of course a Cousins Camps t-shirt. There will be time to explore the Funneefarm and get to know your cousins. We will have pizza, ice cream, popcorn, s’mores, popsicles.

You will need to bring your swimming suit, clothes that you can get dirty in, an indoor sleeping bag if you have one. Try to learn a cute or funnee song that you can teach the rest of us.

Please return the enclosed card so we will know that you are coming.
We are so excited for Cousins Camp - hope to see you in a few weeks.
Love,
Granny and Pappy

2 comments:

  1. YES!!!! i get first comment! The kiddo's are SOOOOO EXCITED!!! they can't wait for cousin camp. you are the best GRANNY ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi's so excited for cousin's camp. . . (and so am I :) ) Swimming, camping, pizza, ice cream. . . doesn't get much better than that! You better be blogging every night. . . can't imagine why you'd be too tired.

    ReplyDelete