Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cousins Camp - Day 4

We drove to the top of the hill and across the highway to see the airplanes.

The Kids crawled through a tight passageway into the cockpit of this plane.

Checking out the propellers.

Dominique peeking out the window.


Kaitlyn - ready to jump.

Seth was always checking to see how things worked.


Carly

Aden, preparing to start the plane.

Aden looks pretty small next to this airplane.

I bought each of the kids a whirly bird - if you look closely you can see one in the blue sky at the top of the picture

Lexi with one of the many popcicles consumed in the last four days.



One final shot of the Funneefarm Cousins Camp Group!
I think every one had a good time, I know I did. It was fun to watch them play and make up games. I think the only thing I would change is to have someone to clean up after all the messes we made and a full time photographer! It was hard to take pictures and help everyone do stuff too. We had a few tiffs, tears and times outs - a couple of boo boos and bandaids, but all in all things went very smooth!
Can't wait until next year and 10 grandchildren at Cousins Camp

1 comment:

  1. You did the impossible! I've loved seeing the camp updates, and I'm impressed at all the activities you were able to fit in! I agree, you need a maid and a photographer next year, we'll have to see how that will all work out.

    At my grandma's, the girls would always get stuck doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen and the boys would go burn the garbage:)!

    ReplyDelete