Friday, February 6, 2009

Trip to VA Hospital in Salt Lake

Wow, I just caught up on everyone's blogs. I haven't had access to a computer for 4 days and was having withdrawals, but all is well now.

We are at my mother's home in Idaho Falls, it is so good to get to visit with her. I put a link on her computer so she can read all your blogs, I hope she will do it once in a while. We got to see my brother Scott, he was nice enough to take me shopping. Tom Hamilton was in the hospital with some nasty rash so we had to visit him there. My brother Dan and his wife Pauline came over to mom's to visit and last night Ruth came. On the way home we stopped to see Kaycee in Bozeman and checked out his new house. It was sure nice to see everyone, don't have any pictures tho - left the camera on the charger at home.

The appointments at the VA went well but of course we won't have the results for any of the tests for at least a couple of weeks.

We had good roads and good weather up until now. Looks like it is snowing so we better get going.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice trip mom. . . but I'm also glad you're home! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete