Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Hmmm, I haven't posted for so long I don't know where to start. I admire those of you who post consistantly - and those who do catch up posts - but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. So I will just make a new start. I had my first craft show on Saturday and did really well. My best sellers were the new bunnies and bears and of course princess and super capes! I didn't think those bright pink ones would sell very well, but they were all gone within the first hour.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! First comment!

    I knew the bright pink bunnies would sell. They are super cute. You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you blogging again! I have missed you!!! congrats on the great sale! you are so talented! I love claiming you as my mother in law! I am the lucky one :) sure love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool, mom! I love the new bunny colors. Are you going to have a new supply of bunnies and capes ready for this Saturday? The kids are looking forward to seeing you and I'm excited to spend the day in Columbus together. See you in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete